Trailer: These are two responses to the our trailer, "Reprisal". The first was an individual response and the second was a small focus group. The questions were, do you think its up to professional standard, what was your favorite part of the trailer, if I was do do again what would should i improve upon and what genre did you think the trailer was.
">>
These are the questionnaires i created to gather response on my "Reprisal" poster and and "Film Now" magazine cover.
From theses responses I gathered that most favored part of both ancillary was the color scheme, "I like the way the color all links together through both texts and in the same style". The audience also suggested that they like the "Professional standard of the poster". The audience seemed to like this because of the conventions of official advertisement such as "production logos" and "website linking directly to the company or producers". Overall the audience seemed to respond well to all three of our products advertising "Reprisal" and the all three products seemed to link well together to create a thorough advertisement for the product "Reprisal".
No comments:
Post a Comment